Increasing fees for sewage water make high demands on in-plant sewage treatment plants. The internally fed sieve drum CenterFlow is a product to face manifold problems, designed for liquid/solid separation in the field of process and waste water of industries or WWTPs.
The rugged sieve drum is the core of the CenterFlow. Here, the particles are retained and carefully dewatered for further discharge. Within the inlet chamber the flowing-in medium is homogenized and the flow velocity reduced. The tangentially approached sieve surface serves to efficient fine sieving even of high hydraulic loads. Due to the drum configuration the main task can either be a fast solids discharge or a slower passage through the drum if the retained solids are to be, in addition, washed or properly dewatered.
With a constant rotational speed and a low drive power this sieve drum machine is a reliable component within the equipment of a plant. The high availability and the large number of varieties open up a wide range of different applications for the CenterFlow.
- gentle separation and static dewatering of solids
- insensitive to abrasive media
- optimal hydraulic properties of sieve drums as a result of professional design
- brushless, self-cleaning operation
- no scraper blades necessary
- equipped with wedgewire
- equipped with perforated plate
- robust to impact loads of solids
- torsion-free operation of sieve drum due to the reliable ABZ drive
- low wear
- low maintenance cost
- fully automatic mode of operation
- full encapsulation either in stainless steel or plastic
- throughput capacity up to 3,000 m³/h
- wedgewire 150 µm to 3 mm
- perforation 3 mm to 50 mm
- drum diameter from 1200 mm to 1800 mm
- drum length from 1300 mm to 4900 mm
- drive: ABZ pinion drive
- material: stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 316 Ti/L or superior, PA 66
Internally Fed CenterFlow Drum Screen