The externally fed TanFlow Drum Screen is characterized by its rugged and simple design, as well as by its small footprint allowing for installations with limited space. The TanFlow is employed where it is necessary to separate larger flows of liquid from solids – irrespective of industrial or municipal applications.
Even oily and greasy media can be separated.
The process or waste water reaches the sieve drum surface via the headbox. First, the liquid runs from the outside of the drum into the inside. Thus, the solids which are larger than the chosen wedgewire opening settle on the surface. Due to the continuous drum rotation they are transported to the scraper where a gentle separation of the solids is effected. The cleaned liquid flows after the separation process once again through the drum, this time from the inside to the outside (backwash) where it finally leaves the machine through an outlet pipe.
- municipal WWTPs
- wood industry
- beverage industry
- food industry
- chemical industry
- disposal companies
We would be glad to discuss with you your particular application.
- fine screening at high throughput capacity
- wedgewire drum screen
- efficient cleaning device
- rugged and simple design
- small footprint, therefore manifold options of installation
- optionally with integrated spiral press
- optionally with internal spray bar
- increased operational safety due to optional emergency overflow
- suitable for greasy and oily media
- throughput capacity up to 1,500 m³/h
- wedgewire openings 0.25 mm to 3 mm
- drum diameter from 600 mm – 900 mm
- drum length from 300 mm to 2000 mm
- drive: SEW
- materials: stainless steel AISI 304, AISI 316 Ti/L
Externally Fed TanFlow Drum Screen