The PWL Spiral Sieve HXS presents among the fine screens one of the most efficient solutions for small and medium waste water treatment plants and for some industrial branches.
In one screening system with one drive only the PWL Spiral Sieve HXS offers three functions. Besides sieving and separation of solids from waste and process water the screenings are conveyed and dewatered at the same time from the screening area for further direct discharge into a container or into a downstream conveyor unit, for example into a PWL Spiral Conveyor.
Equipped with either a perforated screening surfaces or wedge wire sieve baskets and installed into tank or channel this Spiral Sieve offers a broad field of applications. The swivelling out mechanism and the transport area which is designed as a conveyor trough with removable covers of the PWL Spiral Sieve provide for easiest maintenance.
- sieving, transportation, dewatering in one system
- high capture rate
- very space-saving design
- hygienic waste water sieving and dewatering of residuals
- easy maintenance
- no spray water consumption
- materials: stainless steel AISI 304 / AISI 316 Ti/L)
- perforation 1 to 6 mm
- wedge wire openings 0.5 to 3 mm
- installation angle up to 45°
- channel width from 250 mm up
Leaflet PWL HXS
Spiral Sieve Helixsieve